Commercial Lines Account Executive - (Remote but in either Idaho Falls, ID, Oregon City, OR, Bozeman, MT or Spokane, WA)
Scottish American, a World Insurance Wholesale Division, is seeking a Commercial Lines Account Executive that can handle many responsibilities of marketing and renewing accounts.
- Effectively manage a high volume book of Commercial Lines Property & Casualty Insurance business, ensuring all required tasks are completed accurately and on-time
- Growing client loyalty by building positive relationships and providing high levels of advocacy, excellent service, and professional communication
- Handling renewals, service requests, claims, billing and new policies. This includes marketing of renewal business
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the markets and their appetites, underwriting guidelines, submitting and procedures
- Review all applications, policies, endorsements and audits for accuracy
- Complete loss/claim analysis and summaries
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, preferred
- Minimum 2 years Commercial Account Management or Commercial Underwriting experience required at minimum
- Property & Casualty License required
- CIC designation or equivalent, preferred
- Valid driver’s license and insurance, required
- Possess strong administrative and computing skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Applied/Epic or similar agency management software experience, preferred.
- Able to work independently and enjoy a high degree of interaction with team members.
- Self-motivated and driven. Maintain a sense of urgency and ability to work with and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication, including the ability actively listen, and problem solve with minimal assistance.
- The ability to multi task, prioritize, work independently, and use discretion surrounding sensitive information.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and positive attitude
- We also offer internally sponsored programs within Scottish American to obtain these accreditations if the employee is interested.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
We are asking you to complete the Culture Index(TM) Survey so we can see how it may apply to your work related needs as well as our company requirements. It also assists us in better employee management and development.
- Step 1:
- Complete Survey Now
- Step 2:
- Apply Online