Package or monoline placements available

Placing hard-to-place property insurance business is what we do. Our team of specialists knows how to evaluate your clients’ tough property risks for both tenant occupied and owner occupied properties, and we have some of the best underwriting markets, insurance products, insurance company partners, and coverage terms. Whether you need primary or excess property insurance, package or monoline coverages, or CAT coverage, we can help. Let us help you and your client no matter their industry or business class.

Primary and Excess capabilities

Industries served
  • Condo, townhome, and homeowners’ associations
  • Habitational
  • Healthcare
  • Hospitality
  • Life Sciences
  • Manufacturing
  • Motels
  • Nonprofits
  • Nursing homes
  • Private companies
  • Real estate portfolios
  • Transportation
  • Unique municipalities
  • Accessibility
  • Builders risk
  • Business interruption
  • CAT exposures
  • Deductible buybacks
  • Difference in conditions (DIC)
  • Earthquake
  • Equipment breakdown
  • Excess property
  • Flood (primary & excess)
  • Surplus lines
  • Specialty property
  • Wind

FAQs – Property

What is excess property insurance?

Excess property insurance policies protect the property of a business. We specialize in excess property insurance for tough property risks and we offer some of the best markets and coverage terms. Depending on your client’s situation, we can help with primary and excess liability, and package or monoline placements. Let us help you with your hard-to-place property insurance business.

Who needs excess property insurance coverage?

Businesses that own buildings or land can benefit from excess property coverages, whether it's an owner occupied or tenant occupied dwelling. Some of the tough classes we work with to place property insurance include homeowners’ associations, real estate portfolios, habitational, life sciences, healthcare, hospitality, transportation, and much more.

What kinds of risks does business or commercial property insurance offer protection against?

We can help your clients with excess property insurance for CAT exposures, earthquake, wind, flood, business interruption, equipment breakdown, and more. This is an extremely complex market and we can handle navigating it for you and your clients to ensure they get the right protection at the right price.

Related Articles

Get A Quote

Related Resources

Printer Friendly

green-shape (2)-1

Fun Fact: The earliest reported earthquake in California was on July 28, 1769. Today, California experiences more than 100 earthquakes per day, albeit most are small in magnitude.(1)